The Engels

In Engeland

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

8 Months

On December 1, 2014 Spencer I turned 8 months old.  I was 26 inches long and weighed 17.14 pounds.  I started table food on December 1st and I am not a fan.  I have 3 teeth on the bottom.  Mommy and Daddy say they look funny because they are not the middle ones.  I love to crawl all over, pull up on everything and drive my brother nuts by trying to invade all his games!  I did a flip off the bed and landed on my back.  Mommy totally freaked.  I get to take a bath without that silly chair.  It is so much fun to play with my brother.  At the end of the month we are taking a huge road trip around Europe and I will celebrate my first Christmas. 









 I'm out of here!


HAHA!  You guys look ridiculous!

No comments: