The Engels

In Engeland

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Engel Update

I know it has been a long time since the Engels have shared their lives on the blog but we are back!  A lot has happened since out last blog so I hope to fill you in briefly before attempting to be consistent with updates, no promises!  :)

Over the last couple of years life has been great!  Krisa is now teaching 3rd grade at the Elementary School on base.  It is an incredible job and she loves it.  She walks to work and gets to spend her days with military children as well as her great friend Molly!  Brad continues to excel in his career and just returned from a deployment, he was gone for just over 4 months.  We have had lots of great travels with great friends and family.  We also just decided that we are going to stay in England for another 3 years, maybe 4.  We are so happy here and are not ready to start over yet.  I know there are lots of disappointed people but please know you are always welcome here and we are going to try and come back to the states at least once a year.  We miss everyone but right now being here is what is best for our growing family.

More exciting news!  2 days before Brad left for his deployment we found out we were going to have a baby.  We are so excited.  I am currently 34 weeks.  We look forward to this new journey!  We have waited a long time and could not be more ready!  The due date is August 31st and I will update as soon as we can!

 For Krisa's 30th Birthday Brad planned a trip to a high ropes course.  It was a blast.  After that he had all our friends meet us at a restaurant for a surprise birthday party!

 Brad's baby!  A 1984 Land Rover Defender.  





Maloaee and Suzy are great!  They bring us so much joy and we are so blessed to have such wonderful pets.  We are currently preparing them for our new addition.  I am sure they will both adjust just fine, as long as they still get the love they are used to!  :)

No comments: